The RWASD Perseverance Fund was established as a way for our members to help fellow members in need of short-term financial support. If you are considering not renewing due to financial hardship, please apply to have your Romance Writers of America® San Diego (RWASD) Chapter membership renewed. We value each and every member of the RWASD community.
Our Perseverance Fund is fully supported by donations, not member dues.
If you would like to make a donation, please know that your generosity will be most appreciated!
How to apply:
Please fill out the form below and submit it.
Who may request funds:
RWASD members in good standing who are pursuing a career in writing romance. Any sub romance genres welcome.
What the funds can be used for:
RWASD dues or RWASD Monthly meeting fees.
What the funds cannot be used for:
Funds may not be used to pay for RWA® membership fees, RWA® conference fees, or RWASD Online classes, the RWASD April Challenge, or any other RWASD sponsored events. If you need assistance with RWA® National dues or conference fees, visit RWA® National’s Scholarship & Funds page for more information.
Requests must be made at least 25 days before funds are needed, but not more than 120 days in advance. An application form must be filled out for each request of funds. All information submitted will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- Email address
- Funds requested for… (please check only one) RWASD dues, and/or meetings
- Number of manuscripts completed
- Have you volunteered in the chapter? If yes, in what capacity?
- How long have you been a member of the RWASD?
- How long have you been a member of RWA?
- Have you submitted to agents and/or editors?
- What is the word count of your current WIP?
- Please briefly explain why you need assistance.