Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the San Diego chapter of the Romance Writers of America.
Chapter Membership offers many benefits, including:
- Access to our network of local writers
- Informational & entertaining meetings featuring bestselling authors and experienced marketing and business professionals
- Discounted online workshops to build your writing and business skills
- Discounted monthly meeting fees
- Access to members-only writing challenges
- The opportunity to participate in community signings and readings
- Access to our private Facebook page
- Hands-on opportunities to learn more about romance publishing
Guests are welcome at the monthly meetings for up to two visits. Only members may attend additional meetings and enjoy the other benefits of membership.
If you have questions, contact our Secretary (email@example.com).
How to Join:
Members of RWA-SD must belong to the national organization,
Romance Writers of America®.
If you’re not already a member, join RWA® National now.
Once you have received your MyRWA password from RWA National, you can join RWA-SD.
*According to IRS requirements, dues are not deductible as a charitable expense, but may be deducted as a business expense.
RWA – San Diego was incorporated in the State of California in May, 1987, as a nonprofit mutual benefit corporation organized under California Nonprofit Mutual Benefit Corporation Law. It is governed by Section 501 (c) 6 of the federal Internal Revenue Code. According to IRS regulations, membership dues and donations are not deductible as a charitable expense. Depending on your situation, you might be able to claim them as a business expense. Consult a tax professional for advice.