JANUARY 19, 2019
INFLUENCER WORKSHOP – THE POWER TO CHANGE ANYTHING!
* Influencer Model Overview
* Group define a Clear, Measurable Result (such as “I will write 40 pages by Tuesday at 8 PM”)
* Group discussion into Vital Behaviors that would guarantee this result
* Breakout session
* 6 small groups brainstorm strategies to influence this Vital Behavior
* There are 6 distinct sources of influence that are causing our current behavior
* We MUST change these or we will not change the behavior
* Group commits to the new Vital Behaviors
Location:Best Western Seven Seas
411 Hotel Circle South
San Diego 92108
In 2009 he joined the Global Operational Excellence group and began working to improve the way we train people. Most of this work has focused on executive strategy development and leadership development.
In his work with leaders Joe also teaches how one can influence behavior to make positive change – and make it stick.
To date Joe has helped well over 1500 people change behavior – either theirs or that of others using proven techniques and a simple model.
Most recently Joe developed and implemented a comprehensive Leadership Development Program (LDP) to help less experienced business leaders “Think Up a Level”.
LDP started in one division of Abbott with seven managers enrolled. LDP completed its 3rd year in 2018 with 4 teams of 5 managers.
In 2019 LDP will run two consecutive cadres with 25 leaders in each from around the globe.